1. Favorite part of your game you like to practice and what is your basic routine?
I love to practice putting. First I check my technique, then I practice short putts. I usually end with long putts or a drill on makeable putts.
2. What is your favorite snack to eat on the course?
Homemade bread with jelly!
3. Do you have any nicknames?
No, not yet :)
4. What is your favorite store to shop in?
5. What is your favorite sport to watch besides golf?
I love to watch Winter sports.
6. Is there anything you are addicted to? Or can't live without?
My sleep :)
7. Most memorable moment in your career?
Making the Q-School - Fall 2012.
8. Who is the most frequently dialed person in your cell phone?
My lovely boyfriend.
9. Do you have a favorite golf club in your bag?
I love my SW - it can do magic!
10. What is your favorite meal off the course?
11. Favorite way to stay in shape?
A hard day in the weight room.
12. What beauty product can you not live without?
Bioelements's face products - I love them!
13. If you could do another job for a day, what would you do?
Volunteer for a NGO.
14. What is your most hated interview question?
I don't have that much experience yet, so as of right now, I don't have one.
15. What is a "week off" like for you? How do you relax and unwind at home?
A week off is sleeping in, playing a round of golf, and being able to see friends and family.
16. What other sport would you like to be good at?
Handball and skiing - these athletes are tough and they are all so inspiring.
17. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at.
Throwing a ball and water skiing.
18. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily schedule, what would it be and why?
Sleep - my days are way too short and I would love to practice more, be with friends more, and do other things like other sports and watching TV.