1. Favorite part of your golf game you like to practice and what is your basic routine?
Irons. One-hour warm-up: 25 minutes long game, 25 minutes putting, 10 minutes chipping.
2. What is your favorite snack to eat on the course?
Cereal bars, bananas.
3. If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be?
Anyone who lives in Europe... but in the summer!
4. Do you have any nicknames?
Mery, Pacita, Pecs.
5. What is your favorite store to shop in?
Apple, BCBG, Forever 21, H&M.
6. What is your favorite sport to watch besides golf?
Tennis and soccer.
7. Is there anything you are addicted to? Or can't live without?
8. Are you an avid reader? If so, what's the last book you read?
I'm not, but I read way more than a year ago. My last book was El Tiempo Entre Costuras.
9. Most memorable moment in your career?
We won the South American Match Play Championship in 2010. It is like our Ryder Cup.
10. Who is the most frequently dialed person in your cell phone?
My Mom and my friends.
11. What would we find in your golf bag besides clubs?
12. Do you have a favorite golf club in your bag?
Driver - R11s Taylormade.
13. What is your favorite meal off the course?
Chipotle, Panera Bread.
14. Favorite way to stay in shape?
Playing tennis or paddle, swimming, etc.
15. What beauty product can you not live without?
Silk epil (wax).
16. If you could do another job for a day, what would you do?
Work with kids in golf.
17. What is your most hated interview question?
When I was still an amateur and wasn't sure about turning pro, it was, "Do you consider the option of being pro?" That was every single week.
18. What is a "week off" like for you? How do you relax and unwind at home?
If I have two weeks off, I like to go back home to Chile and spend time with my family and golf coach.