1. Favorite part of your game you like to practice and what is your basic routine?
Chipping. Warm up, chip, putt, range, bathroom, putt, mark golf balls, first tee.
2. What is your favorite snack to eat on the course?
Out of my grocery store, I would have to say the tuna or banana.
3. If you could trade places with anyone for a day,who would it be?
Someone who is less fortunate than me. My worst day is probably someone's best day.
4. Do you have any nicknames?
5. What is your favorite store to shop in?
I have become a fan of Dick's Sporting Goods.
6. What is your favorite sport to watch besides golf?
7. Is there anything you are addicted to? Or can't live without?
I can't live without my bible or toothbrush.
8. Are you an avid reader? If so, what's the last book you read?
At times. "Be More Than You Can Be" - John C. Maxwell.
9. Most memorable moment in your career?
Right now - earning my card. Past - first time I got a hole-in-one. It was shared with my high school boys and girls team, plus both coaches. All witnesses.
10. Who is the most frequently dialed person in your cell phone?
My boyfriend, Marco Italia.
11. Do you have a favorite golf club in your bag?
12. What would we find in your bag besides golf clubs?
Balls, gloves, tees, Sharpies, rule book, bible verses, words of encouragement, smiley face charm, scorecard holder.
13. What is your favorite meal off the course?
14. Favorite way to stay in shape?
15. What beauty product can you not live without?
Deodorant or toothpaste.
16. If you could do another job for a day, what would you do?
Trainer - to make someone else believe in themselves.
17. What is your most hated interview question?
Rehashing a bad shot.
18. What is a "week off" like for you? How do you relax and unwind at home?
Bike ride, horseback ride, beach bum.