1. What is your favorite snack to eat on the course?
Dried wasabi edamame.
2. What is your favorite store to shop in?
3. Do you have any nicknames?
Nic, Cole. Some call me Nikki. I'm still not sure how I feel about it. Sometimes I love it.
4. What beauty product can you not live without?
5. What is your favorite sport to watch besides golf?
6. Is there anything you are addicted to? Or can't live without?
My phone. My life is on it.
7. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you?
Bathing suit, towel, water.
8. Favorite part of your golf game you like to practice and what is your basic routine?
I love hitting my driver. I show up around 10-ish at the range to practice my short game and putting and play 18 holes.
9. Do you have a favorite golf club in your bag?
10. What would we find in your bag besides golf clubs?
Snacks and a good amount of Sharpies - all different colors.
11. What is your favorite meal off the course?
I make really good homemade pizza.
12. Favorite way to stay in shape?
Running outside and lifting in the gym.
13. What is a "week off" like for you? How do you relax and unwind at home?
Sleep, workout, relax, visit family and friends and practice.
14. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily schedule, what would it be and why?
I would like to add two hours.
15. What other sport would you like to be good at?
I'd love to be a triathlete.
16. Who is the most frequently dialed person in your cell phone?
17. What is your most hated interview question?
Dream group to play with.
18. If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day?
On the beach or by a pool.