1. Favorite part of your golf game you like to practice and what is your basic routine?
Putting. NWSE 3 - 6 ft 12 in a row, 7 - 15 routine, three in the radius of 2 1/2 ft from 5 yd - 11 yd.
2. What is your favorite snack to eat on the course?
Babybel Cheese! Beef jerky.
3. Do you have any nicknames?
Chipmunk, Squirrel, Suzy.
4. What beauty product can you not live without?
Armani Acqua Di Gio perfume.
5. What is your favorite sport to watch besides golf?
6. Is there anything you are addicted to? Or can't live without?
7. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you?
Cooler, knife, camera.
8. If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be?
Bill Gate's daughter on vacation.
9. Do you have a favorite golf club in your bag?
Every single one of my clubs.
10. What would we find in your bag besides golf clubs?
Cute pink "One Piece" chopper head cover.
11. What is your favorite meal off the course?
Anything, as long as it has seafood.
12. Favorite way to stay in shape?
13. What is a "week off" like for you? How do you relax and unwind at home?
Spend the first three days off sleeping 24 hours, then shop with Sister!
14. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at.
15. What other sport would you like to be good at?
I have horrible hand-eye coordination. s long as the ball is stationary, I'm alright. T-Ball?!
16. Who is the most frequently dialed person in your cell phone?
Mom, Sister :) family-friendly phone.
17. What is your most hated interview question?
"How did you or your parents know you had potential?"
18. Are you an avid reader? If so, what's the last book you read?
I love reading :) The Big Mess by Hank Haney.