1. Favorite part of your golf game you like to practice and what is your basic routine?
My wedges. I set out stations on 40, 50, 60 and so on - up to 90 meters and hit one ball from each one and then repeat this over and over again.
2. What is your favorite snack to eat on the course?
All different kinds of nuts.
3. Most memorable moment on Tour?
Winning the 2011 Solheim Cup.
4. What beauty product can you not live without?
5. What is your favorite sport to watch besides golf?
6. Is there anything you are addicted to? Or can't live without?
7. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you?
My laptop, my cell phone and a tent.
8. If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be?
9. Do you have a favorite golf club in your bag?
My 60º wedge.
10. What would we find in your bag besides golf clubs?
11. What is your favorite meal off the course?
12. Do you have any nicknames?
13. What is a "week off" like for you? How do you relax and unwind at home?
I just enjoy waking up in the morning and not having anything scheuled.
14. If you could do another job for a day, what would you do?
Radio show host.
15. What other sport would you like to be good at?
16. Who is the most frequently dialed person in your cell phone?
17. You are always on the road traveling, but what is the one place in the world that you really want to visit?
18. What movie do you watch again and again?