1. Favorite part of your golf game you like to practice and what is your basic routine?
I enjoy having chipping comps to keep me entertained. Basic routine is to work my way up the clubs, finishing with some putting.
2. What is your favorite snack to eat on the course?
Really into beef jerky right now.
3. Most memorable moment on Tour?
My two tournament wins on the LET.
4. What beauty product can you not live without?
5. What is your favorite sport to watch besides golf?
6. Is there anything you are addicted to? Or can't live without?
I love listening to music. I always have something playing.
7. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you?
My laptop, my cell phone and a tent.
8. If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be?
I'd like to run the country just for a day, so the British Prime Minister would be good.
9. Do you have a favorite golf club in your bag?
10. What would we find in your bag besides golf clubs?
An assortment of food.
11. What is your favorite meal off the course?
Mum's Sunday roast.
12. Do you have any nicknames?
Flic, Flicke, Flickster, Ginga Ninja.
13. What is a "week off" like for you? How do you relax and unwind at home?
Doing nothing for a few days.
14. If you could do another job for a day, what would you do?
15. What is your favorite store to shop in?
Anywhere with a sale on!!
16. Who is the most frequently dialed person in your cell phone?
17. What is your most hated interview question?
I love them all!!!!
18. What movie do you watch again and again?