1. Favorite part of your golf game you like to practice and what is your basic routine?
Lately chip, pitch and bunker shots using different clubs. It helps me be more creative.
2. What is your favorite snack to eat on the course?
Almonds and Craisins - I love Craisins!
3. Most memorable moment of your career?
Playing a practice round for 2009 U.S. Women's Open with Lorena Ochoa and this past Q-School!
4. What beauty product can you not live without?
Dove body wash / moisturizer.
5. What is your favorite sport to watch besides golf?
NFL - Giants!!
6. Is there anything you are addicted to? Or can't live without?
Bread, Pasta - anything like that.
7. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you?
Rope, canteen, matches - I think I could survive using those three things.
8. If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be?
Buddhist Monk - just an opposite way of life I am used to.
9. Do you have a favorite golf club in your bag?
10. What would we find in your bag besides golf clubs?
A mess! Mainly food / snacks.
11. What is your favorite meal off the course?
Spaghetti and meatballs.
12. Favorite way to stay in shape?
Running - even though I don't like it much.
13. What is a "week off" like for you? How do you relax and unwind at home?
Make my room dark and cold and catch up on some TV shows for a couple days, then start to work out on the third day.
14. If you could do another job for a day, what would you do?
15. What other sport would you like to be good at?
16. Who is the most frequently dialed person in your cell phone?
17. You are always on the road traveling, but what is the one place in the world that you really want to visit?
Pyramids of Egypt, Easter Island or Machu Picchu. I love ancient ruins.
18. What movie do you watch again and again?
Forgetting Sarah Marshall.