1. Favorite part of your golf game you like to practice and what is your basic routine?
I love practicing bunker shots. Usually I put balls all around the bunker with different lies and going to different pins.
2. What is your favorite snack to eat on the course?
3. Most memorable moment on Tour?
Winning my first professional event in Syracuse, NY.
4. What beauty product can you not live without?
5. What is your favorite sport to watch besides golf?
6. Is there anything you are addicted to? Or can't live without?
7. Favorite way to stay in shape?
8. What other sport would you like to be good at?
I would love to be able to dance.
9. Do you have a favorite golf club in your bag?
I love all of them, but if I had to choose - pitching wedge.
10. What would we find in your bag besides golf clubs?
Protein bars, orange Volvik golf balls and lots of tees.
11. What is your favorite meal off the course?
Pasta with Italian sausage.
12. Do you have any nicknames?
Tori, Tia, Tor, TT, Princess, Vic, VE - just to name a few.
13. What is a "week off" like for you? How do you relax and unwind at home?
Usually, I take a day or two off, spend time with my family, and work out.
14. If you could do another job for a day, what would you do?
Be a plastic surgeon. I started studying when I was nine.
15. What is your favorite store to shop in?
I love department stores because they have everything.
16. Who is the most frequently dialed person in your cell phone?
My Godfather, Alan.
17. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at.
Cooking and listening.
18. What movie do you watch again and again?