1. Favorite part of your golf game you like to practice and what is your basic routine?
I like to practice hitting it far and putting. Normally I will just play 18 holes. I don't like the driving range.
2. What is your favorite snack to eat on the course?
3. If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be?
Taylor Swift - I would love to know what it feels like to be on stage with 100,000 people yelling to me.
4. Do you have any nicknames?
Bam Bam and Snacks (I always have food in my bag).
5. What is your favorite store to shop in?
Dog Fish Tackle.
6. What is your favorite sport to watch besides golf?
7. Is there anything you are addicted to? Or can't live without?
Yes - my phone.
8. Are you an avid reader? If so, what's the last book you read?
9. Most memorable on Tour?
Winning my first tournament with my Dad as my caddy in 2006.
10. Who is the most frequently dialed person in your cell phone?
Mom / Dad. Maybe my agent - ha ha.
11. Do you have a favorite golf club in your bag?
12. What would we find in your bag besides golf clubs?
Food and candy.
13. What is your favorite meal off the course?
Mom's meatloaf, mashed potatoes, corn and macaroni and cheese.
14. Favorite way to stay in shape?
Cardio / Tennis.
15. What beauty product can you not live without?
Mascara (and eyelash curler).
16. If you could do another job for a day, what would you do?
17. What is your most hated interview question?
Something about how another Tour player's game is.
18. What is a "week off" like for you? How do you relax and unwind at home?
I go fishing, maybe play tennis, lay low (do nothing).