1. Favorite part of your golf game you like to practice and what is your basic routine?
I love practicing my wedge game. I like working on my distances and usually put down cones (or head covers) with a 10-yard interval and hit plenty of balls to each one.
2. What is your favorite snack to eat on the course?
Larabars. They are a very natural bar with very few ingredients.
3. What movie do you watch again and again?
4. What beauty product can you not live without?
5. What is your favorite sport to watch besides golf?
Alpine Skiing. Don't get to watch much of it here in the U.S., but I try to catch up on it when I'm back home in Sweden.
6. Is there anything you are addicted to? Or can't live without?
Not sure what I would do without the internet. Keeps me in touch with my friends and family and gives me answers to everything.
7. Favorite way to stay in shape?
Lift weights in the gym.
8. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily schedule, what would it be and why?
Washing my hair because it takes so long to dry!
9. Do you have a favorite golf club in your bag?
10. What would we find in your bag besides golf clubs?
11. What is your favorite meal off the course?
Anything my Mom cooks.
12. Do you have any nicknames?
P or Pillan. Pillan has always been my nickname in Sweden, but when I came out on Tour, most people started to call me P.
13. What is a "week off" like for you? How do you relax and unwind at home?
I eat a lot of home-cooked meals. I go shopping. I might go to a cozy coffee shop and just sit there and people-watch.
14. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at?
Directions and skiing.
15. What is your favorite store to shop in?
16. Who is the most frequently dialed person in your cell phone?
Either my parents in Sweden or my boyfriend.
17. What other sport would you like to be good at?
I've always thought tennis looks like so much fun, but I've never really given it a chance.
18. What would we find in your golf bag besides clubs?
Fruit or Larabars. Not much else. Trying to keep it light for my caddy!