1. Favorite part of your game you like to practice and what is your basic routine?
Putting. Before a round I need 20 minutes to stretch and I always putt before I hit the range.
2. What is you favorite snack to eat on the course?
3. If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be?
Channing Tatum's wife.
4. If you could have lunch with any three people (real or fictitious, from any time period, dead or alive), which three people would you choose and why?
Payne Stewart - he was my idol growing up, Manny Pacquiao - he is a real idol now, and Adam Sandler - he makes me laugh.
5. If you could do another job for a day, what would you do?
I would be a criminal psychologist.
6. Is there anything you are addicted to or can't live without?
7. What are your favorite club in your bag?
My Scotty Cameron Putter - 29 inches short!
8. Who is the most frequently dialed person in your cell phone?
9. What is your favorite meal off the course?
10. What is your favorite sport to watch besides golf?
11. Favorite way to say in shape.
Squats and rowing.
12. What is your most hated interview question?
What went wrong today?
13. What is a "week off" like for you? How do you relax and unwind at home?
Gym, walk my dogs, visit the flea markets.
14. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at?
Dancing and making people laugh.
15. What other sport would you like to be good at?
16. Most memorable moment of your career?
Winning my first professional event on the Ladies European Tour.
17. What beauty product can you not live without?
Facial cleanser and dental floss.
18. What is your favorite store to shop in?
Mac Makeup store.