I really enjoy practicing my short game. I could easily spend hours around a good chipping green getting creative with all kinds of shots.
2. What is your favorite snack to eat on the course?
The old American staple - peanut butter and jelly.
3. If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be?
My 100-year-old Grandpa, Lincoln. I've never met a more peaceful human being.
4. Do you have any nicknames?
Mo! My given name is Melissa. My dad started calling me Mo after the battleship "The Mighty Mo" because he said I just wouldn't ever quit.
5. What is your favorite store to shop in?
Grocery store - all kinds.
6. What is your favorite sport to watch besides golf?
Olympic figure skating and gymnastics.
7. Is there anything you are addicted to? Or can't live without?
All of it!
8. Are you an avid reader? If so, what's the last book you read?
Yes, I read as much as possible. The Heart and the Fisy by Eric Greitens - a modern day hero.
9. Most memorable moment on Tour?
Being able to spend my rookie season with my 100-year-old Grandpa following in person. Specific moment would be him getting a standing ovation on Sunday on the #18 at the Kraft Nabicso Championship.
10. Who is the most frequently dialed person in your cell phone?
My Grandpa, easy.
11. Do you have a favorite golf club in your bag?
I'm married to them all.
12. What would we find in your bag besides golf clubs?
That's actually a big secret, and the result of a prank earlier this year...
13. What is your favorite meal off the course?
One I can cook and share with my loved ones.
14. Favorite way to stay in shape?
15. What beauty product can you not live without?
Sunscreen is about it for me.
16. If you could do another job for a day, what would you do?
Perform in Cirque du Soleil.
17. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at.
Procrastinating and paying attention to detail.
18. What is a "week off" like for you? How do you relax and unwind at home?
I typically spend my weeks off at my Grandpa's ranch with him in central California.