Over the next few months LPGA.com will spotlight the 2014 rookie class. Find out what each thought about earning their LPGA Tour card to what their favorite club is in their bag. Today we catch up with Line Vedel for a quick Q&A.
1. How do you feel about earning your 2014 LPGA Tour card?
Excited, looking forward to play.
2. How did you spend your off-season?
Vacation, spending time with family and friends.
3. What is the strongest part of your game?
Bunker shots and putting.
4. What type of course fits your game best?
Narrow and undulated greens.
5. Who are you looking forward to meeting most on Tour and why?
Caroline Hedwall (friend), Paula Creamer (because she is a friend and a good role model).
6. If you could pick the dream pairing who would it be?
Suzann Pettersen and Inbee Park because they are the best.
7. What tournament are you looking forward to the most?
U.S. Women's Open - hopefully :)
8. Where is your favorite place to travel and why?
Italy - great food, great people, historic country.
9. What is your favorite way to stay in shape?
Swimming and stretching.
10. What is in your golf bag besides clubs?
Pain killers, bandage, golf balls, tees, pitchfork, rules book, bananas, müsli bars.
11. What is your favorite club in your bag and why?
Putter because I love putting and I am good at it.
12. What is your favorite part of your game to practice?
Short game because it's fun and important. Routine: 10 minutes putting, 10 minutes chip/bunker, 30 minutes long game, 10 minutes of extra time for bathroom break, etc.