Over the next few months LPGA.com will spotlight the 2014 rookie class. Find out what each thought about earning their LPGA Tour card to what their favorite club is in their bag. Today we catch up with Natalie Sheary for a quick Q&A.
1. How do you feel about earning your 2014 LPGA Tour card?
Great, so excited to have achieved one of my goals of being on the LPGA Tour. Now the goal is to stay and make a change with the game.
2. How did you spend your off-season?
Preparing and coordinating sponsors so I do not have anything holding me back this year.
3. What is the strongest part of your game?
Course management and awareness.
4. What type of course fits your game best?
Tight, long and fast greens.
5. Who are you looking forward to meeting most on Tour and why?
Tournament sponsors because they are the reason I have my dream.
6. If you could pick the dream pairing who would it be?
Colin Kaepernick, Will Smith and Webb Simpson
7. What tournament are you looking forward to the most?
Any tournament my category 17 gets me into.
8. Where is your favorite place to travel and why?
Anywhere, I love history, taking pictures and meeting new people and experiencing new cultures.
9. What is your favorite way to stay in shape?
10. What is in your golf bag besides clubs?
At least one pain of headphones, lip balm an a neon orange sharpie.
11. What is your favorite club in your bag and why?
My 60 degree wedge, I can do so much with that thing.
12. What is your favorite part of your game to practice?
I like practicing my short game, putting and on the range the 100 yards and in chipping.