1. Are you a neat freak or do you prefer the messier side of life?
I definitely prefer the messier side of life. :)
2. If calories and fat grams didn't exist or matter, what dessert would you eat every day?
I'm in love with Thai tea.
3.What is the one thing you absolutely must do in order to get your day started right?
Wash my face and brush my teeth.
4. If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be?
5. What is your favorite store to shop in?
I love J-Crew because it's comfortable and casual. Also, I'm in love with Gucci bags.
6. What is one of the best presents you have ever given or received?
The best gift I received was a car (Lexus GS 350) for my 19th birthday from my parents. :)
7. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People who drive slow. (driving below the speed limit)
8. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
I'm a morning person.
9. Is there anything you won't eat?
I would never eat beans.
10. What is the craziest thing a fan has ever requested of you?
It wasn't that crazy, but they wanted me to sign their t-shirt.
11. Who is the most frequently dialed person in your cell phone call log?
My uncle Don.
12. What was your first job?
Working at a cart barn.
13. If you could be on a reality TV show, which one would you choose?
America's Next Top Model
14. If you get lost while driving, do you stop for directions, make a phone call, or just try and figure it out?
I usually stop to get directions, but these days I have Barbara (my loyal GPS) so I don't get lost.
15. What do you usually eat for breakfast before your round?
Egg whites, wheat toast, fruit, and orange juice.
16. If you could do another job for a day, what would you do?
I would love to be a rules official.
17. Name one thing you always keep stocked in your refrigerator?
Arnold Palmer Half & Half
18. Tell me something that most people don't know about you?
I love cars, and I would like to collect cars in the future. :)