1. Are you a neat freak or do you prefer the messier side of life?
The messier side - I have to be pretty motivated to clean.
2. If calories and fat grams didn't exist or matter, what dessert would you eat every day?
3. If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be?
The CEO of a Fortune 500 company
4. What is the one thing you absolutely must do in order to get your day started right?
Watch the news or SportsCenter
5. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Slow drivers in the left lane
6. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
A night owl
7. Is there anything you won't eat?
8. Who is the most frequently dialed person in your cell phone call log?
9. What was your first job?
I'm not really sure. I guess babysitting - if you call that a job!
10. If you could be on a reality TV show, which one would you choose?
11. If you could do another job for a day, what would you do?
CEO of a Fortune 500 company
12. If you get lost while driving, do you stop for directions, make a phone call, or just try and figure it out?
Figure it out - I'm usually pretty good with directions.
13. What do you usually eat for breakfast before your round?
Cereal, fruit, or yogurt
14. What song would you sing if you had to sing Karaoke?
None - I don't sing!
15. Name one thing you always keep stocked in your refrigerator?
16. What other sport would you like to be good at?
I would like to be good at snow boarding or surfing.
17. What is one thing you have done and would never want to do again?
Have back surgery
18. What is your favorite activity you do when you want to relax?
Get a massage!