Somewhere in the middle.
2. If calories and fat grams didn't exist or matter, what dessert would you eat every day?
Key Lime Pie from Mastro's Steakhouse in LA.
3. What is the one thing you absolutely must do in order to get your day started right?
Start with some fresh coffee.
4. If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be?
Gisele Bündchen - so I could hang with Tom Brady.
5. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
My hair is such a tangled mess - I need to cut it!!
6. Do you parallel park or drive around the block looking for another spot?
Parallel park for sure!
7. What is your favorite pizza topping?
8. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
I love early mornings! But I love to go out at night as well - just not too late.
9. Is there anything you won't eat?
Plain grilled chicken breast - it has to be fried or covered in sauce for me to eat it.
10. What is the craziest thing a fan has requested of you?
To sign their body!
11. Who is the most frequently dialed person in your cell phone call log?
My manager - Anthony.
12. What was your first job?
KFC - checkout girl - I did drive thru as well.
13. If you could be on a reality TV show which one would you choose?
Dancing with the stars - because I need serious help!
14. If you get lost while driving, do you stop for directions, make a phone call, or just try and figure it out?
Stop, call, and try to figure it out. Google Maps on my blackberry has bailed me out lately.
15. What do you usually eat for breakfast before your round?
Eggs, bacon, sausage, fruit, and two pieces of toast with butter and honey. Granola and yogurt as well if I am extra hungry.
16. If you could go back or forward in time, where would you go?
Back to when I was a young child - so I could spend time with my mother and not have to worry.
17. What song would you sing if you had to sing Karaoke?
Sweet Home Alabama - because the only time I ever do karaoke is when I am with my friend Polly from Alabama - so I at least know the words.
18. Name one thing you always keep stocked in your refrigerator?
Topics: Quick 18