Honored, shocked - what a privilege to have BETH DANIEL want me there!
2. What was your favorite Solheim team to play on?
ALL of them are my favorite in some way!
3. What's your best Solheim Cup memory?
Too many to recall, all of them.
4. What are you looking forward to most about The Solheim Cup?
Being a small part of a team again.
5. What will be the biggest challenge during The Solheim Cup week?
I don't know yet.
6. Use one word to describe The Solheim Cup.
"Crystal" (Ha, HONOR)
7. What's the best advice you have gotten about being the U.S. Solheim Cup Captain?
Enjoy the experience!
8. How would you describe your style of captaining?
Calming... a balance.
9. Is there an American athlete that has inspired you? And Why?
Beth Daniel and Meg Mallon are my heroes... they're great people! (especially off the course!)
10. What is your favorite part about being a captain?
Hanging with the girls!
11. What's your least favorite captain duty?
Don't have one... yet.
12. How would you describe Rich Harvest Farms?
A most impressive venue!
13. Tell me something most people don't know about you.
I enjoy a nice glass of wine.
14. Pick one: Red, White or Blue?
15. I'm proud to be an American because...
It gave me the opportunity to have all I do today. Freedom!
16. Name your favorite American landmark:
Beth Daniel's house!
17. Name your favorite American city and why.
Right now it's Montauk, NY (Reminds me of a place we used to go on family vacations)
18. Name your favorite patriotic song:
Our National Anthem.