Golf Channel picked the top-5 shots of 2010 on the LPGA Tour and you told us which one you thought deserved the Best Shot of 2010. Michelle Wie's hole-in-one won the vote with 38%.
- Se Ri Pak - 18th hole - Playoff to win Bell Micro LPGA Classic. - 12%
- Ai Miyazato - 18th hole - Chips in to win Honda PTT LPGA Thailand. - 9%
- Cristie Kerr - 18th hole - Caps off 12-stroke win at LPGA Championship Presented by Wegmans. - 12%
- Yani Tseng - 2nd hole - Holes out for eagle in final round of Kraft Nabisco Championship. - 29%
- Michelle Wie - 11th hole - Makes hole-in-one during first round of CN Canadian Women's Open. - 38%