1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Go play golf. It's just another day.
2. Do you parallel park or drive around the block and look for another spot?
Drive around 95% of the time. Sometimes I'm feeling bold though.
3. What is your favorite meal off the course?
Anything with green chile from Hatch, New Mexico.
4. What is the craziest thing a fan has requested of you?
Signing a "home made" picture card of myself.
5. Is there anything you won't eat?
6. If you could be on a reality TV show which one would you choose?
Amazing Race. It looks awesome.
7. If you get lost while driving, do you stop for directions, make a phone call, or just try and figure it out?
Ask for directions.
8. Name one thing you always keep stocked in your refrigerator:
Green Chile - in the pantry.
9. Do you surf the web much? What web site do you visit most often (aside from LPGA.com, of course)?
No, not really.
10. What is your favorite season? (Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter)
Fall. The crisp air but still warm enough to golf. I love it!
11. Most memorable moment on Tour?
12. Is there a song that you like to sing when no one is around like in the car or the shower?
Whatever is in my head at the moment.
13. What type of car would you like to own most and drive?
Anything, really. As long as it's a manual transmission.
14. Are you afraid of anything?
Yes. Roller coasters and Heights. But I'm trying to get over them.
15. What is one item of clothing you couldn't live without?
Sweat pants and/or baseball hats.
16. What is your most hated interview question?
So, what went wrong on such and such a shot/hole.
17. Which do you prefer? To cook, to be cooked for, go out to eat, order take out? Why?
Cook!! I love to be creative. Home made is always the best.
18. Do you have a fun club head cover on your bag?
Yes. A Killer Whale - Shamu.