1. If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be?
Carrie Underwood - then I could sing!
2. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Man, I'm looking rough this morning!!
3. Do you parallel park or drive around the block and look for another spot?
Try to parallel park, but it has to be a big spot or else it's a bad idea. HA.
4. What is your favorite meal off the course?
Mashed potatoes, baked chicken, green beans, corn, a roll, and sweet tea :)
5. Is there anything you won't eat?
6. If you could be on a reality TV show which one would you choose?
Amazing Race - my older brother, Wes, and I have always wanted to try out because we think we could do well as long as we worked together. HA!
7. If you get lost while driving, do you stop for directions, make a phone call, or just try and figure it out?
I yell at my GPS to recalculate and hopefully it will get me to my destination. Otherwise probably just drive around in circles until I figure something out. HA!
8. Name one thing you always keep stocked in your refrigerator:
9. Do you surf the web much? What web site do you visit most often (aside from LPGA.com, of course)?
Mostly gmail.com or the weather.com.
10. What is your favorite season?
Fall - I love the leaves changing colors.
11. Most memorable moment on Tour?
When I won this year on Father's Day with my Dad on the bag and my Mom watching. It was perfect!
12. Is there a song you like to sing when no one is around like in the car or shower?
I sing all the time even though I'm terrible :-)
13. What type of car would you like to own most and drive?
I just love my 4-Runner - it goes with me everywhere. But I wouldn't mind a fun convertible or JEEP Wrangler.
14. Are you afraid of anything?
15. What is one item of clothing you couldn't live without?
My sweat pants.
16. What is your most hated interview question?
What's you other job!
17. Which do you prefer? To cook, to be cooked for, go out to eat, order take out? Why?
To be cooked for, but it has to be my Mom's or Grandma's cooking.
18. What other sport would you like to be good at?
Basketball - I love it!
Topics: Quick 18