I like clean, but I wouldn't say I'm a neat freak.
2. If calories and fat grams didn't exist or matter, what dessert would you eat every day?
3. What is the one thing you absolutely must do in order to get your day started right?
Have a big breakfast.
4. If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be?
Annika Sorenstam is my idol.
5. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
6. Do you parallel park or drive around the block looking for another spot?
I can park in any kind of spot. (I am from Taiwan)
7. What is your favorite pizza topping?
8. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Night owl. The night is more relaxing. I don't have to rush to go places.
9. Is there anything you won't eat?
10. What is the craziest thing a fan has requested of you?
To marry him.
11. Who is the most frequently dialed person in your cell phone call log?
My best friend.
12. What was your first job?
13. If you could be on a reality TV show which one would you choose?
Iron Chef or Fear Factor.
14. If you get lost while driving, do you stop for directions, make a phone call, or just try and figure it out?
I will try to figure it out first, and if I'm still lost, I will stop and get directions.
15. What do you usually eat for breakfast before your round?
Everything I can, as much as I can, except for dairy.
16. If you could go back or forward in time, where would you go?
I always just look forward.
17. What song would you sing if you had to sing Karaoke?
Some Chinese love song, or maybe an English song by Nora Jones.
18. Name one thing you always keep stocked in your refrigerator?