NEAT FREAK all the way!
2. If calories and fat grams didn't exist or matter, what dessert would you eat every day?
Sydney's Sinful Sundae from Outback.
3. What is the one thing you absolutely must do in order to get your day started right?
I must use my Sonicare toothbrush for two minutes and get my pearly whites ready for the day.
4. If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be?
Tiger Woods - why not? He's the best at what we do.
5. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Wow, I have some dry skin around my mouth!
6. Do you parallel park or drive around the block looking for another spot?
PARALLEL PARK FOR SURE, I'm not a patient person.
7. What is your favorite pizza topping?
Chicken, green peppers, and onions.
8. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Night owl. I get up when I must. And I'm always up three hours before my morning tee times.
9. Is there anything you won't eat?
Olives for sure. My dad made me try one when I was younger, and I haven't had one since.
10. What is the craziest thing a fan has requested of you?
I haven't had any crazy requests. People ask for gloves and hats sometimes... I'll usually hand some out on Sunday.
11. What was your first job?
I was a babysitter for neighborhood kids. First taxable job? I worked at Talamore CC in Ambler, PA in the Pro Shop.
12. If you could be on a reality TV show which one would you choose?
Hands down, I would love to be on "The Amazing Race." With all of the travel experience I have, I think I'd do well.
13. If you get lost while driving, do you stop for directions, make a phone call, or just try and figure it out?
I don't get lost anymore these days. My GPS is the best investment I have made for my car.
14. What do you usually eat for breakfast before your round?
This varies, but I'll often have a couple of over medium eggs with wheat toast, or scrambled eggs and toast, or sometimes just fruit and cereal with a peanut butter bagel.
15. If you could go back or forward in time, where would you go?
I'd go forward in time so I could win my first major ALREADY!
16. What song would you sing if you had to sing Karaoke?
"I Will Survive" - Gloria Gaynor
17. Name one thing you always keep stocked in your refrigerator?
Diet Mountain Dew.
18. What is your favorite activity you do when you want to relax?
I enjoy reading, playing the piano, and lying on my bed sleeping :)
Topics: Quick 18