I wouldn't call myself messy by any means, I just like to chill and try not to stress out about the little things like closet organization and color coordination. Life is too short!
2. If calories and fat grams didn't exist or matter, what dessert would you eat every day?
I absolutely LOVE frozen yogurt, or FroYo as my friends and I call it….any flavor and tons of toppings; cereal, fruit, chocolate, granola….I love it all.
3. What is the one thing you absolutely must do in order to get your day started right?
Have a great breakfast……..I love oatmeal with fruit and protein powder to get myself jump started.
4. If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be?
Barak Obama. We went to the same high school in Hawaii and it would be cool to see life through his eyes for a day….just a day though, his job is too stressful!
5. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I think I need bangs…..so I cut them! Well, I had them cut!
6. Do you parallel park or drive around the block looking for another spot?
Keep driving! Who needs to parallel park these days anyways??!
7. What is your favorite pizza topping?
Well, I can't eat cheese but I still love pizza, most times I just take the cheese off and eat it with just the sauce.
8. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
It depends on the situation…I normally wake up very early on the road. But when I am at school I like to stay up and have fun with my friends.
9. Is there anything you won't eat?
I am allergic to butter, milk, cheese and pineapple! (kind of crazy for a Hawaiian girl to be allergic to pineapples, right?)
10. Tell me something most people don't know about you.
I love to draw, paint and sketch. I have also started designing and making clothes, it’s been so much fun to try new things and venture out artistically.
11. Who is the most frequently dialed person in your cell phone call log?
Perhaps my best friend, Meg, from home or my friends from school.
12. What was your first job?
Golfing! The greatest job in the world!
13. If you could be on a reality TV show which one would you choose?
Wipeout! It would be so awesome to run that obstacle course, or at least attempt to do so!
14. If you get lost while driving, do you stop for directions, make a phone call, or just try and figure it out?
Try and figure it out, use Google maps….I usually end up making a lot of U-Turns!
15. What is your favorite activity you do when you want to relax?
Sleep, listen to music, and catch up on TV show series and movies.
16. If you could go back or forward in time, where would you go?
I think I would stay right where I am…I am having so much fun playing golf and going to school, it's such an awesome experience!
17. What song would you sing if you had to sing Karaoke?
I love karaoke. I'm not the world's best singer (ha!) but that doesn't stop me from trying! I love to sing 90's pop songs, rock classics and old Korean hits!
18. What other sport would you like to be good at?
Tennis! Most people don't know this, but tennis was actually my first sport of choice when I was younger…Then I started playing golf and tennis fell to the wayside.