PARKER, Colo., July 2, 2013 – With just more than a month remaining before Team USA takes on Team Europe in the Solheim Cup at Colorado Golf Club, tickets and packages for the international event are selling out fast.
Fans are encouraged to purchase their passes in July, before prices go up the week of the match-play event, which is scheduled for Aug. 13-18. Starting Aug. 12, prices for Solheim Cup tickets and various packages will increase.
Practice-day grounds passes will go up from $37 to $45 per day and match-day grounds passes from $67 to $75 per day, both for walk-ups at the Colorado Golf Club gate and online. Weekly passes increase from $127 to $140 on Aug. 12, and fans will only be able to purchase those online the week of the event.
“The Solheim Cup will be here before we know it, and so we are urging fans to go ahead and secure their passes for the event early,” Solheim Cup Tournament Director Becky Newell said. “We expect more than 120,000 people to come through Colorado Golf Club the week of the event, and we have been encouraged by ticket sales thus far. It’s going to be a week golf fans will not want to miss, so go get your tickets now!”
In addition, here is some other ticket-related news:
• PING Pavilion passes – for the special VIP, air-conditioned area close to the 15th green – are nearly sold out, so fans should act fast if they want to experience that special one-of-a-kind way to watch the action. They are $347 apiece and will not be available online or at the CGC gate the week of the event;
• If fans plan on attending multiple days, the Parking and Program package is a great option to save time and money. General parking will be $5 every day Tuesday through Sunday, and only cash will be accepted in the parking lots;
• Will call will be located in downtown Parker at the P.A.C.E Center at 20000 Pikes Peak Ave;
• Solheim After Sundown, the week’s kick-off event scheduled for Tuesday, Aug. 13, that will feature live music and entertainment, is sold out;
• As always, children 17 and under get in free with a paid adult admission.
For more information, or to order tickets, log on to SolheimCupUSA.com or call 1-800-2SOLHEIM (765-4346).