- Live Scoring
Can Ai Miyazato defend her title?
Can Na Yeon Choi defend her title?
The LPGA will conduct an 18-hole, stroke-play competition to determine two (2) players who will qualify to play in select LPGA tournaments. Each of the players who qualify will receive an exemption directly into the tournament field.
The “Open Qualifier” will be contested at eleven (11) tournaments during the 2013 season. The qualifying round will be held on either Monday or Tuesday of the scheduled tournament week and in the case of the LPGA LOTTE Championship, on Sunday. Open Qualifiers will be held at the following tournaments:
• RR Donnelley LPGA Founders Cup
• Kia Classic
• LPGA LOTTE Championship Presented by J Golf | Open Qualifier Application - LPGA LOTTE Championship Presented by J Golf >>
• North Texas LPGA Shootout | Open Qualifier Application - North Texas LPGA Shootout >>
• Kingsmill Championship | Open Qualifier Application - Kingsmill Championship >>
• Mobile Bay LPGA Classic | Open Qualifier Application - Mobile Bay LPGA Classic >>
• ShopRite LPGA Classic Presented by Acer | Open Qualifier Application - ShopRite LPGA Classic Presented by Acer >>
• Walmart NW Arkansas Championship Presented by P&G | Open Qualifier Application - Walmart NW Arkansas Championship Presented by P&G >>
• Manulife Financial LPGA Classic | Open Qualifier Application - Manulife Financial LPGA Classic >>
• Marathon Classic Presented by Owens Corning and O-I | Open Qualifier Application - Marathon Classic Presented by Owens Corning and O-I >>
• Safeway Classic
• LPGA, Symetra Tour and LPGA T&CP members - $200
• Amateur invitees - $230
• All other female professionals - $500
The Open Qualifiers will include all female professionals and up to two (2) female amateurs invited by the sponsor.
All Open Qualifier fields will be a maximum of 60 players unless otherwise determined by the LPGA. The field will be filled in the following order:
1. Two (2) amateurs as determined by the tournament sponsor
2. LPGA members ranked in order of the 2013 LPGA Priority List as of the entry deadline
3. Symetra Tour members ranked in order of the 2013 Symetra Categories of Eligibility as of the entry deadline
4. LPGA T&CP members in the order of entries received
5. All other female professionals in the order of entries received
• All qualifying locations and dates will be printed on the application forms
• Entry deadlines and qualifier applications will be posted on LPGA.com and they will be available approximately 30 days prior to each Tournament at which there is an Open Qualifier
• Play will be governed by the USGA Rules of Golf and LPGA Rules and Regulations
• All contestants must use equipment which conforms to the Conditions of Competition for Groove Specifications as implemented by the LPGA Tour. The complete specifications for grooves in elite competitions and a database listing the conformity of many clubs is available at www.USGA.org or by contacting the USGA Equipment Standards Department at (908) 234-2300