2014 in a Nutshell:
- 21 events, 13 cuts made, $118,970 (87)
- Recorded one top-10 finish including her career-best tie for ninth finish at the LPGA LOTTE Championship Presented by J Golf
- Carded her career-low round 65 in the final round of the Manulife Financial LPGA Classic
2013 in a Nutshell:
- 11 events, 6 cuts made, $53,377 (99)
- 2 top-10 finishes, recorded career-best T12 finish at the Kingsmill Championship
- Carded her career-low round 66 in the second round of the Manulife Financial LPGA Classic
- Qualified for the Tour on her first attempt, finishing 25th at the Final LPGA Qualifying Tournament
- Earned medalist honors at the second stage of the LPGA Q-School
- Turned pro and played in seven events on the Symetra Tour and recorded a career-best T11 at the Daytona Beach Invitational.
- Was named a 2012 Second-Team All-American and an Honorable Mention selection in 2010 while at the University of South Carolina.
- Burnett holds the all-time scoring record for the Gamecocks and was a two-time All-SEC Second Team selection.