Chella Choi lists Se Ri Pak as the person she most admires. Find out more >>
5’6”…Started playing golf at the age of 11...Credits her coach Jae Jang and father as the individuals most influencing her career...Hobbies include reading books and going to CYWorld…Qualified for the Tour on her first attempt.
2013 in a Nutshell
• 27 events, 23 cuts made, $624,622 (20)
• 7 top-10 finishes, 3 top-5 finishes
• Tied for 12th at the Kia Classic.
• Tied for 13th at the U.S. Women’s Open.
• Tied for 13th at the Safeway Classic Presented by Coca-Cola.
• Tied for 22nd at the RR Donnelley LPGA Founders Cup.
• Tied for 23rd at the Avnet LPGA Classic and tied for 25th at the Evian Masters.
• Finished tied for 16th at the Safeway Classic Presented by Coca-Cola.
• Recorded a career-best tie for 20th at the LPGA Tour Championship Presented by Rolex.
• Turned professional in January.
• Competed in 17 events on the Symetra Tour, recording four top-10 finishes, including a tie for second at the Bright House Networks Open.
• Won the LPGA Sectional Qualifying Tournament in Venice, Fla.
• Tied for 21st at the LGPA Final Qualifying Tournament and won a four-hole, four-way playoff to earn one of two final spots in Priority List Category 11 for the 2009 LPGA season.
• Choi won the 2005 Korean Junior Championship and was a member of the 2006 Korean National Team.
• Started playing golf at the age of 11.
• Credits her coach Jae Jang and father as the individuals most influencing her career.
• Hobbies include reading books and going to CYWorld.
• Qualified for the Tour on her first attempt.