5’8”...Started playing golf at the age of 10...Credits her husband Craig, her parents Anthony and Patricia Dalkas, golf instructors Bill Harmon and Dick Harmon and Fischer Sports Physical Therapy and Conditioning with most influencing her career...Married Craig Castrale on Jan. 8, 2005…Competed as Nicole Dalkas from 2002-03…Hobbies include working out, shopping, cooking and watching all sports…Originally qualified for the Tour on her first attempt.
LPGA Tour Victories
(1) : 2007 Ginn Tribute Hosted by Annika
The Solheim Cup
(2) : 2007, 2009
2014 in a Nutshell
• 19 events, 15 cuts made, $226,600 (53)
• 1 top-10 finish
• Recorded season-best T9 finish at the U.S. Women’s Open
• Best finish was a tie for 57th at the Honda LPGA Thailand.
• Prior to suffering a season-ending shoulder injury, finished tied for 36th at the Tres Marias Championship.
• Was a member of the victorious U.S. Solheim Cup Team (0-3-0).
• Best finish was a tie for fifth at the McDonald's LPGA Championship Presented by Coca-Cola, her best finish at a major championship.
• Tied for eighth at the Jamie Farr Owens Corning Classic Presented by Kroger.
• Best finish was runner-up at the Jamie Farr Owens Corning Classic Presented by Kroger, where she tied her career low 64 in the final round.
• Finished tied for sixth at the U.S. Women's Open and tied for ninth at the inaugural Grand China Air LPGA.
• Castrale became the sixth Rolex First-Time Winner of the season at the Ginn Tribute Hosted by ANNIKA, where she defeated Lorena Ochoa on the first hole of a sudden-death playoff and crossed the $1 million mark in career earnings.
• Sunk the winning putt in singles competition for the victorious U.S. Solheim Cup team to retain the Cup; finished with a 2-2-0 record.
• Best finish was a tie for third at the Honda LPGA Thailand 2006.
• Carded a career-low 64 during the first round of the McDonald’s LPGA Championship Presented by Coca-Cola.
• Won back-to-back tournaments on the Futures Tour—the Northwest Indiana FUTURES Golf Classic and the Quality Concepts Kankakee FUTURES Golf Classic—en route to a fourth-place finish on the season-ending money list, which earned her exempt status for the 2006 LPGA Tour season.
• Competed on the Futures Tour and recorded two top-10 finishes.
• Recorded a season-best finish at the Wachovia LPGA Classic hosted by Betsy King, where she tied for 29th.
• Did not retain her status for the 2004 LPGA Tour season.
• She did not compete after August due to a right shoulder injury that required surgery.
• Turned professional in June and competed on the Symetra Tour - The Road to the LPGA and recorded one top-10 finish.
• Tied for 52nd at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament to earn non-exempt status for the 2002 LPGA season.
• Castrale was an American Junior Golf Association Rolex First-Team All-American in 1996.
• In 1997 she made it to the round of 16 in the U.S. Women’s Amateur Championship and won the Southern California Golf Association High School State title.
• In 1998, she was a quarterfinalist at the U.S. Women’s Amateur Championship.
• She played golf for four years at the University of Southern California and was a three-time member of the All-Pac 10 Team (1998-99, 2000).
• Started playing golf at the age of 10.
• Credits her husband Craig, her parents Anthony and Patricia Dalkas, golf instructors Bill Harmon and Dick Harmon and Fischer Sports Physical Therapy and Conditioning with most influencing her career.
• Married Craig Castrale on Jan. 8, 2006.
• Competed as Nicole Dalkas from 2002-03.
• Hobbies include working out, shopping, cooking and watching all sports.
• Originally qualified for the Tour on her first attempt.