• 12 events, 6 cuts made, $67,755 (91)
• 1 top-20 finish
• Played in the Credit Union Classic Presented by Wegmans on the Symetra Tour, where she finished T15.
• In 2011, best finish was a tie for 39th at the Navistar LPGA Classic.
• Best finish was a tie for 16th at the LPGA State Farm Classic; tied for 21st at the Kia Classic Presented by J Golf.
• Tied for 32nd at the P&G NW Arkansas Championship Presented by Walmart and tied for 50th at the RICOH Women's British Open.
• Best finish was a tie for 13th at the Sybase Classic Presented by ShopRite.
• Best finish was a tie for 15th at the Fields Open in Hawaii.
• Crossed the $2 million mark in career earnings at the Kraft Nabisco Championship.
• Best finish was a tie for 18th at the Corona Championship.
• Best finish was a tie for 21st at The Mitchell Company LPGA Tournament of Champions presented by Kathy Ireland Worldwide.
• Best finish was a tie for fourth at the LPGA Corning Classic.
• Tied for seventh at the McDonald’s LPGA Championship Presented by Coca-Cola, which tied her career-best finish in a major championship.
• Dunn became a Rolex First-Time Winner at the Giant Eagle LPGA Classic.
• Tied for seventh at the U.S. Women’s Open for her career-best finish in a major championship.
• Best finish was a tie for ninth at the Wegmans Rochester LPGA, where she recorded her second LPGA career hole-in-one during the first round.
• Crossed the $1 million mark in career earnings with a tie for 33rd at the Kraft Nabisco Championship.
• Recorded her season-best finish at the Williams Championship, where she tied for seventh.
• Tied for second at both the First Union Betsy King Classic and the Wendy’s Championship for Children at New Albany, where she posted a career-low 64 during the second round.
• Best finish was a tie for third at the Philips Invitational Honoring Harvey Penick.
• Best finish was a tie for second at the Sunrise Hawaiian Ladies Open.
• Best finish was a tie for fourth at the Wegmans Rochester International.
• Tied for eighth at the Giant Eagle LPGA Classic for her best finish of the season.
• Top finish was a tie for 23rd at the Safeway LPGA Golf Championship.
• Recorded her first LPGA career hole-in-one during the first round of the Friendly’s Classic.
• Posted her season-best finish, a tie for sixth, at the SAFECO Classic.
• Turned professional in August; qualified for the Tour at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament, where she tied for 20th to earn exempt status for the 1995 LPGA season.
• Dunn won titles at the 1989 New York State Junior Girls Championship, the 1992-94 New York State Women’s Amateur Championships and the 1992 Women’s Western Amateur Championship.
• In addition, she was runner-up at the 1993 Doherty Championship.
• She was named a Second-Team All-American from 1993-94 while a member of the Florida International University golf team and was a 1993 Academic All-American.
• Started playing golf at the age of 7.
• Credits her parents and coach Herb Moreland as the individuals most influencing her career.
• Enjoys reading, biking, music and cooking.
• Qualified for the Tour on her first attempt.