Pat describes traveling to play golf for a living as one of the coolest things she's been able to do. Find out more >>
5’6”...Started playing golf at the age of 11...Credits Kiyoko Hurst, Frank Bundt and Gloria Armstrong as the individuals most influencing her career...Married Jeff Heitt on Oct. 14, 1995...Gave birth to son Jackson Jeffrey in 1999, and daughter Reilly Ann in 2002...Enjoys listening to music and being with her family and friends…Is a LPGA Player Director for the 2007-09 seasons.
• 1997 Oldsmobile Classic
• 1998 Nabisco Dinah Shore
• 2000 Electrolux USA Championship
• 2005 State Farm Classic
• 2006 Safeway Classic
• 2009 MasterCard Classic
LPGA Awards (1)
• 1995 Louise Suggs Rolex Rookie of the Year
The Solheim Cup (5)
• 1998, 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007
2013 in a Nutshell:
• 14 events, 4 cuts made, $18,535 (127)
• Recorded season-best T28 finish at the ShopRite LPGA Classic Presented by Acer
• 13 events, 7 cuts made, $33,964 (114)
• Best finish was a tie for 33rd at the Sybase Match Play Championship.
• Missed the second half of the season due to a total colectomy.
• Finished tied for eighth at the Wegmans LPGA Championship.
• Tied for 19th at the RR Donnelley LPGA Founders Cup.
• Tied for 24th at the Kia Classic.
• Tied for 25th at the Evian Masters and tied for 52nd at the HSBC Women's Champions.
• Best finish was a tie for 15th at the CN Canadian Women's Open.
• Won the MasterCard Classic Honoring Alejo Peralta Presented by Nextel, her sixth LPGA Tour victory.
• Tied for eighth at the Kraft Nabisco Championship.
• Best finish was a tie for fifth at the MasterCard Classic Honoring Alejo Peralta Presented by Nextel.
• Crossed the $6 million mark in career earnings with a tie for 30th at the Stanford International Pro-Am.
• Recorded five top-10 finishes, including a season-best tie for third at The Mitchell Company LPGA Tournament of Champions.
• Made her fifth appearance in The Solheim Cup and earned 2-1/2 points for the victorious U.S. Team.
• Won her fifth career LPGA title at the Safeway Classic Presented by Pepsi, where she also became the seventh player of the season to surpass $1 million in season earnings.
• Finished runner-up to Annika Sorenstam at the U.S. Women’s Open after an 18-hole playoff and crossed the $5 million mark in career earnings.
• Recorded the first hole-in-one of her LPGA career during the second round of the Longs Drugs Challenge.
• Won her fourth career LPGA title at the State Farm Classic.
• Made her fourth appearance on the victorious U.S. Solheim Cup Team, posting a 2-2-1 record.
• Crossed the $4 million mark in career earnings with her tie for seventh at the Safeway Classic Presented by Pepsi.
• Recorded five top-10 finishes, including season-best fourth places at both the Franklin American Mortgage Championship and the State Farm Classic.
• Finished second at The Office Depot Championship Hosted by Amy Alcott and the Longs Drugs Challenge.
• Tied her career-low 63 in the first round of the Welch’s/Fry’s Championship.
• Crossed the $3 million mark in career earnings at the Chick-fil-A Charity Championship hosted by Nancy Lopez, where she tied for fifth.
• Posted three top-10 finishes, including a second place at the Aerus Electrolux USA Championship Hosted by Vince Gill and Amy Grant.
• Was a captain’s pick for the victorious U.S. Solheim Cup Team.
• Gave birth to her second child, daughter Reilly Ann.
• Posted seven top-10 finishes, including a season-best third place at The Office Depot Hosted by Amy Alcott.
• Recorded a career-low 63 during the first round of the ShopRite LPGA Classic, where she tied for 12th.
• Played in what she thought would be her last event of the season in September (Williams Championship) before taking the remainder of the season off for pregnancy leave, but felt well enough to return to competition for the season-ending Tyco/ADT Championship at seven-months pregnant.
• Won her third career title at the Electrolux USA Championship Hosted by Vince Gill and Amy Grant on May 14, her first Mother’s Day.
• Twice finished second after losing on the second hole of sudden-death playoffs to Annika Sorenstam at the Welch’s/Circle K Championship and to Dorothy Delasin at the Giant Eagle LPGA Classic.
• Crossed the $2 million mark in career earnings after finishing second at the Giant Eagle LPGA Classic.
• Was a member of the U.S. Solheim Cup Team.
• Won the State Farm LPGA Series Bonus Pool.
• Took four months off for the birth of her first son, Jackson Jeffrey.
• Shot a 64 during the first round of the Oldsmobile Classic, which was just her second event after becoming a mother.
• Best finish was a tie for fifth at the Sunrise Hawaiian Ladies Open.
• Recorded her first major championship victory at the Nabisco Dinah Shore and recorded 10 additional top-10 finishes.
• Crossed the $1 million mark in career earnings.
• Was a member of the victorious U.S. Solheim Cup Team.
• Captured her first career victory at the Oldsmobile Classic and tied for second after losing to Annika Sorenstam in a sudden-death playoff at the ITT LPGA Tour Championship.
• Best finish was a tie for second at both the Michelob Light Heartland Classic and the Star Bank LPGA Classic.
• Was Rolex Rookie of the Year on the strength of four top-10 finishes, including a tie for fourth at both the Friendly’s Classic and the GHP Heartland Classic.
• Tied for 20th at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament to earn exempt status for the 1995 season.
• Prior to joining the LPGA Tour, was a teaching pro at La Quinta Country Club and competed on the Players West Tour, where she won five times.
• She was the 1986 U.S. Girls’ Junior champion, the 1989 U.S. Women’s Amateur medalist, the 1990 U.S. Women’s Amateur champion and a member of the 1990 U.S. World Amateur Team.
• While competing for San Jose State University, she received top honors at the 1989 NCAA Championship, winning the individual title and leading her squad to the team title.
• Started playing golf at the age of 11.
• Credits Kiyoko Hurst, Frank Bundt and Gloria Armstrong as the individuals most influencing her career.
• Married Jeff Heitt on Oct. 14, 1995.
• Gave birth to son Jackson Jeffrey in 1999, and daughter Reilly Ann in 2002.
• Enjoys listening to music and being with her family and friends.
• Is a LPGA Player Director for the 2007-09 seasons.