5'8''...Started playing golf at age 9...Hobbies include shopping, the San Diego Chargers, working out and cooking.
LPGA Tour Victories (1)
• 2013 Mobile Bay LPGA Classic
2014 in a Nutshell
- 25 events, 20 cuts made, $286,084 (57)
- Season-best finish was a tie for third at the ShopRite LPGA Classic Presented by Acer
- Carded a career-low 62 in the first round of the ShopRite LPGA Classic Presented by Acer
• 23 events, 20 cuts made, $245,999 (50)
• Best finish was a tie for 11th at the Navistar LPGA Classic.
• Carded a career-low 63 in the second round of the ShopRite LPGA Classic.
• Recorded five top-20 finishes.
• Finished tied for 12th at the CN Canadian Women's Open.
• Tied for 28th at the LPGA State Farm Classic.
• Tied for 43rd at the RR Donnelley LPGA Founders Cup.
• Turned professional in July.
• Finished tied for 44th at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament, where she earned Priority List Category 20 for the 2011 LPGA season.
• A member of the 2010 Curtis Cup Team, Johnson enjoyed a successful amateur career, finishing runner-up at the 2009 U.S. Women's Am and winning the 2008 AJGA Rolex Tournament of Champions.
• At Arizona State University, Johnson finished second at the 2010 NCAA Championship. Johnson was named 2010 NCGA Freshman of the Year and was a 2010 NCAA First Team All- American.
• She represented the United States in the 2008 Junior Ryder Cup and 2009 Junior Solheim Cup.