LPGA Awards (1)
• 2013 Louise Suggs Rolex Rookie of the Year
2013 in a Nutshell:
• 24 events, 18 cuts made, $293,158 (47)
• 6 top-20 finishes including a season-best tie for fourth at the ISPS Handa Women’s Australian Open
• Earned Louise Suggs Rolex Rookie of the Year honors, defeating Caroline Masson by just one point for the award
• Qualified for the LPGA Tour on her first attempt by earning co-medalist honors at the 2012 LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament
• Turned professional in November
• Won the 2012 South Atlantic Ladies Amateur Championship (SALLY) and was runner-up at the 2011 U.S. Women’s Amateur.
• In 2008, became the first female to win the British Junior Open
Who will win in 2014?
Will Suzann Pettersen defend her title?