5'6''...Started playing golf at the age of 12...Credits her college coach, Carrie Forsyth as the individual who influenced her career the most...Hobbies include going to concerts and playing the guitar.
2014 in a Nutshell
- 27 events, 21 cuts made, $200,607 (67)
- Season-best finish was T16 at the Kraft Nabisco Championship and the Portland Classic Presented by Cambia Health Solutions
2013 in a Nutshell:
• 14 events, 5 cuts made, $25,184 (117)
• Recorded a season-best T30 finish at the Mobile Bay LPGA Classic
• Best finish was a tie for 33 at the Sybase Match Play Championship.
• Finished tied for 12th at the CN Canadian Women's Open.
• Tied for 25th at the Wegmans LPGA Championship.
• Tied for 30th at the RICOH Women's British Open.
• Turned professional in June.
• Finished tied for 22nd at the Final Qualifying Tournament, where she earned Priority List Category 16 for the 2011 LPGA season.
• Competed on the Duramed FUTURES Tour in 2009 and 2010 and won the ING New England Golf Classic.
• Competed in the 2010 U.S. Women's Open Championship.
• Joh was named to the 2008 U.S. Curtis Cup team, and was a two-time winner of the U.S. Women's Amateur Public Links Championship (2006, 2008).
• While at the University of California-Los Angeles she recorded 21 top-10 finishes, including two wins. Joh competed in the 2009 Kraft Nabisco LPGA Tournament as an amateur.
• Started playing golf at the age of 12.
• Credits her college coach, Carrie Forsyth as the individual who influenced her career the most.
• Hobbies include going to concerts and playing the guitar.