5'11''...Started playing golf at age 8...Credits her parents as the people who influenced her career the most...Qualified for the Tour on her first attempt...Has her own website, www.jessicakorda.com.LPGA Tour Victories (3)
• 2012 Women’s Australian Open
• 2014 Pure Silk Bahamas LPGA Classic
• 2014 Airbus LPGA Classic Presented by JTBC
The Solheim Cup (1)
2014 in a Nutshell
- 23 events, 18 cuts made, $817,885 (16)
- Captured a pair of victories on the season - Pure Silk Bahamas LPGA Classic and Airbus LPGA Classic Presented by JTBC
- Surpassed the $1 million mark in career earnings with her win in the Bahamas
- Added four additional top-10 finishes, including a third place showing at Blue Bay LPGA
- Finished 10th in the Rolex Player of the Year points race
- 21 events, 21 cuts made, $594,389 (25)
- 6 top-10 finishes including a season-best tie for second at the Mobile Bay LPGA Classic
- Competed as a rookie on the 2013 U.S. Solheim Cup Team and posted a 1-2-1 record
• 20 events, 16 cuts made, $339,320 (41)
• Two top-10 finishes.
• Became a Rolex First-Time Winner at the season-opening ISPA Handa Women’s Australian Open by winning a six-way sudden-death playoff on the second hole.
• Finished tied for 19th at the Avnet LPGA Classic; tied for 45th at the HSBC Women's Champions.
• Tied for 51st at the Honda LPGA Thailand.
• Turned professional in December.
• Finished runner-up LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament, where she earned Priority List Category 11 for the 2011 LPGA season.
• A member of the 2010 USA Curtis Cup team and 2009 USA Junior Solheim Cup team, Korda enjoyed a successful amatuer career, winning the 2010 South Atlantic Amatuer Championship (SALLY).
• She made the cut at the 2008 and 2009 U.S. Women's Open Championship and finished runner-up at the 2010 U.S. Women's Amateur Championship.
• Started playing golf at age 8.
• Credits her parents as the people who influenced her career the most.
• Qualified for the Tour on her first attempt.
• Has her own website, www.jessicakorda.com.