5'6", Started playing golf at the age of 14...Credits her father as the individual most influencing her career...Hobbies include reading and crafts...Qualified for the Tour on her second attempt.
LPGA Tour Victories (2)
• 2005 BMO Financial Group Canadian Women’s Open
• 2006 Fields Open in Hawaii
2014 in a Nutshell
- 28 events, 24 cuts made, $589,337 (26)
- Season-best finish was a runner-up at the North Texas LPGA Shootout Presented by JTBC
- Also added three additional top-10 finishes, including a tie for fifth at the U.S. Women’s Open
- Ranked ninth on Tour in putts per round (29.30)
2013 in a Nutshell
- 26 events, 20 cuts made, $324,362 (45)
- 4 top-20 finishes, including a season-best fourth at the Manulife Financial LPGA Classic
- Crossed the $4 million mark in career earnings at the Manulife Financial LPGA Classic
• 26 events, 22 cuts made, $374,312 (38)
• Two top-10 finishes.
• Recorded season-best T2 finish at the LPGA LOTTE Championship Presented by J Golf.
• Finished tied for sixth at the Wegmans LPGA Championship.
• Tied for 15th at the ShopRite LPGA Classic.
• Tied for 16th at the HSBC Women's Champions.
• Tied for 21st at the US Women's Open; tied for 28th at the LPGA State Farm Classic.
• Tied for 35th at the CN Canadian Women's Open.
• Finished 45th at the Honda LPGA Thailand.
• Best finish was fifth at the Sime Darby LPGA Malaysia.
• Best finish was a tie for third at the Evian Masters.
• Best finish was a tie for second at the P&G NW Arkansas Championship.
• Best finish was a tie for eighth at the Ginn Open and the Hana Bank-KOLON Championship.
• Recorded her second-career LPGA victory at the Fields Open in Hawaii.
• Added four additional top-10s.
• Became one of 10 Rolex First-Time Winners with her win at the BMO Financial Group Canadian Women's Open.
• Recorded an additional five top-10 finishes.
• Finished second in the Louise Suggs Rolex Rookie of the Year race to Paula Creamer.
• Played in 14 events on the Futures Tour and finished 23rd on the money list courtesy of three top-10 finishes.
• Tied for 25th at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament to earn exempt status for the 2005 LPGA season.
• Played in nine events on the Korea LPGA (KLPGA) Tour, winning one event and posting three other top-10 finishes to take fifth on the money list.
• Turned professional in March.
• Won three tournaments and had six other top-10 finishes on the KLPGA Tour, finishing as the leading money winner and earning KLPGA Rookie of the Year and Most Valuable Player honors.
• Lee compiled a solid amateur record in a short period, culminating in being named to the 2011 Korean National Team.
• She won the 2000 Korean Amateur Championships and the 2011 Sports Toto Open.
• Started playing golf at the age of 14.
• Credits her father as the individual most influencing her career.
• Hobbies include reading and crafts.
• Qualified for the Tour on her second attempt.