The Solheim Cup
(1) : 2013
2013 in a Nutshell:
• 22 events, 14 cuts made, $287,770 (48)
• 2 top-10 finishes, including season-best fifth-place finish at the Safeway Classic Presented by Coca-Cola
• Competed on her first European Solheim Cup Team and posted a 2-1-1 record
• Finished second in the 2013 Louise Suggs Rolex Rookie of the Year race, just one point behind winner Moriya Jutanugarn
• Masson is a three-year member of the Ladies European Tour (2010-2012) and won the 2012 South African Women’s Open on the LET.
• She recorded three runner-up finishes in 2012 and has 17 top-10 career finishes.
• Was a two-time member of the European Junior Solheim Cup Team (2005 & 2007).
Will Shanshan Feng defend her title?