5’9”...Credits her family, husband Gary Mundy, Jr. and golf professional Mike Calbot as the individuals most influencing her career...Gave birth to daughter Taylor-Jo on July 29, 1989...Is a national spokesperson for the Interstitial Cystitis Association (ICA) and has testified before the U.S. Senate in an effort to raise funds for research...Received the 1998 Ben Hogan Award from the Golf Writers Association of America... Launched the “On Course for Better Health” program with Dottie Pepper in 2000 and 2001...Co-winner with Dottie Pepper of the 2001 Daytona Beach (Fla.) Kiwanis Foundation Humanitarian of the Year Award.
• In 2003, best finish was a tie for 19th at the Wegmans Rochester LPGA.
• In 2001, tied for ninth at the ShopRite LPGA Classic, where she tied her career-low score of 66 during the first round.
• In 2000, best finish was a tie for eighth at the Jamie Farr Kroger Classic; suffered from a recurring back injury throughout most of the season.
• In 1999, played a limited schedule as a result of undergoing her second back surgery in July; recorded her first career hole-in-one during the first round of the AFLAC Champions Presented by Southern Living.
• In 1998, had outpatient surgery in April to relieve pressure and pain caused by a herniated disk in her back, a condition which made swinging a club almost unbearable; best finish was a tie for 24th, which she recorded at the City of Hope Myrtle Beach Classic (less than three weeks after her surgery) and the Star Bank LPGA Classic.
• In 1997, tied her career-low round of 66 during the second and third rounds to win the Los Angeles Women’s Championship, an emotional victory for Myers, who was playing golf symptom-free from the painful bladder disease interstitial cystitis (IC) after taking a new drug called Elmiron; won her second title of the season at the Sara Lee Classic by winning a five-hole, sudden-death playoff with Nancy Harvey and Laurel Kean; tied her career-low round of 66 during the final round of the Firstar LPGA Classic, where she finished second; won the Heather Farr Player Award.
• In 1996, recorded two top-10 finishes, including a season-best tie for sixth at the Sara Lee Classic.
• In 1995, best finish was a tie for 14th at the McCall’s LPGA Classic at Stratton Mountain.
• In 1994, revealed she had been playing for 11 years with IC; best finish was a tie for seventh at the Minnesota LPGA Classic.
• In 1993, best finish was a tie for 11th at the Mazda LPGA Championship; tied her career-low 66 during the second round of the Jamie Farr Toledo Classic.
• In 1991, best finish was a tie for sixth at the Northgate Computer Classic; tied her career-low 66 during the second round of the Rochester International.
• In 1990, best finish was a tie for eighth at the Centel Classic.
• In 1989, played in a limited schedule due to the birth of daughter Taylor-Jo on July 29; recorded her career-low score of 66 during the first rounds of the Orix Hawaiian Ladies Open and Women’s Kemper Open; best finish was a tie for 25th at the Circle K LPGA Tucson Open.
• In 1988, collected her first career victory at the Mayflower Classic.
• In 1987, best finish was a tie for 10th at the Sarasota Classic.
• In 1986, her rookie season, best finish was 15th place at the Henredon Classic.
• In 1985, competed on the Asian and Futures Tours; qualified for the LPGA Tour by tying for 35th at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament to earn non-exempt status for the 1986 season.
Myers collected several victories during her junior career. She was a five-time winner of the Southwest Florida Junior Golf Association Championship. In 1983, she won the Southwest Florida Women’s Amateur. During her college career at Florida International University, she was runner-up at the 1984 Lady Buckeye Invitational.