The Solheim Cup (1)
2013 in a Nutshell:
• 20 events, 13 cuts made, $100,554 (85)
• Season-best finish was T20 at the Manulife Financial LPGA Classic
• 22 events, 9 cuts made, $53,590 (96)
• Season-best finish was T17 at the Sybase Match Play Championship.
• Best finish was a tie for fifth at the Safeway Classic Presented by Coca-Cola.
• Also finished ninth at the US Women's Open.
• Competed on her first U.S. Solheim Cup Team as a captain's pick with a 2-0-2 record.
• Won the Australian Shortcourse Championship on the Australian Ladies Professional Golf Tour.
• Turned professional in May.
• Won twice on the Symetra Tour - The Road to the LPGA including; 2010 Mercedes-Benz of Kansas City Championship and the 2010 Falls Auto Group Classic.
• Was a cast member of the Golf Channel's 2010 "Big Break Sandals Resorts" show.
• While at the University of California-Los Angeles (UCLA) O'Toole recorded twelve top-10 finishes and named 2007 Pac-10 Conference Honorable Mention selection.
• Started playing golf at age 13.
• Hobbies include surfing, skateboarding, snowboarding, wakeboarding, basketball, shopping, watching movies, drawing and working out.