The Solheim Cup (1)
2013 in a Nutshell:
• 26 events, 23 cuts made, $572,690 (26)
• 8 top-10 finishes including a career-best runner-up at the CME Group Titleholders
• Recorded a career-low 62 in the third roun dof the Manulife Financial LPGA Classic
• Finished seventh on Tour in driving distance (266.5), ninth in top-10 finishes (8), and eighth in birdies (326)
• Competed on her first U.S. Solheim Cup Team and posted a 0-2-1 record
• 23 events, 17 cuts made, $258,395 (48)
• Two top-10 finishes including a T6 at the Wegmans LPGA Championship and T9 at the Kingsmill Championship.
• Finished tied for 29th at the RR Donnelley LPGA Founders Cup.
• Finished 30th at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament, where she earned Priority List Category 16 for the 2010 LPGA season.
• Competed on the Duramed FUTURES Tour, recording seven top-10 finishes, and a career-best tie for second at both the iMPACT Classic and the USI Championship.
• Was a contestant on the Golf Channel's Big Break: Prince Edward Island series.
• Turned professional in September.
• Piller played collegiate golf at the University of Texas, El Paso (UTEP), and won four tournaments as a senior in 2007.
• She was also the 2007 Conference USA Individual champion, Player of the Year and the UTEP Female Athlete of the Year.
• Started playing golf at the age of 15.
• Credits her parents and Becky Robertson as the individuals who influenced her career the most.
• Hobbies include Rock Band, Guitar Hero, dancing and spending time with her family.
• Qualified for the Tour on her third attempt.
• Has one sister and three brothers.