• 16 events, 6 cuts made, $70,413 (88)
• Season-best finish was a T23 at the Manulife Financial LPGA Classic.
• Best finish was a tie for 15th at the ShopRite LPGA Classic.
• Tied for 25th at the Navistar LPGA Classic.
• Finished tied for 53rd at the CVS/pharmacy LPGA Challenge.
• Recorded a career-best tie for ninth at the McDonald's LPGA Championship Presented by Coca-Cola, her first appearance at a major championship.
• Carded a career-low 65 in the third round of the Michelob ULTRA Open at Kingsmill.
• Finished fifth on the Duramed FUTURES Tour season-ending money list on the strength of eight top-10 finishes to earn Priority List Category 9 for the 2009 LPGA season.
• Did not retain playing status for the 2008 LPGA season.
• Competed in 19 events on the Duramed Futures Tour and recorded a season-best second at the Jalapeno FUTURES Golf Classic.
• Tied for 18th at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament to earn non-exempt status for the 2007 LPGA season.
• Competed in 18 events on the Futures Tour and won the Lakeland FUTURES Golf Classic.
• Turned professional in November.
• Pak had a limited amateur career, but was the runner-up at the 2003 Korean MBC TV Championship.
• Started playing golf at the age of 13.
• Credits her father as the individual most influencing her career.
• Enjoys listening to music.
• Qualified for the Tour on her second attempt.