5’8”...Lists the late Davis Love, Jr. as her most important teacher and motivator...She also worked with her father, Ken...Has a nine-pound poodle named “Magic”...Is a big Orlando Magic fan.
• In 1997, top finish was a tie for 27th at the Sara Lee Classic.
• In 1996, best finish for the season was a tie for eighth at the du Maurier Classic, one of the LPGA’s four major championships.
• In 1994, best finish was a tie for 23rd at the Jamie Farr Toledo Classic.
• In 1992, top finish was a tie for fourth at the Los Coyotes LPGA Classic; posted five top-20 finishes; and earned $72,095.
• In 1991, had two top-10 finishes and five top-20s.
• In 1991, carded her second career hole-in-one during the first round of the Jamaica Classic.
• In 1990, tied for second at the Nabisco Dinah Shore for her best finish of the season.
• In 1989, won the Sara Lee Classic and earned more than $168,000 that year.
• Her 1988 campaign represents the most successful in her career. She posted eight top-10 finishes, including a victory at the McDonald’s Championship. She also had a second-place finish at the USX Golf Classic, where she lost to Rosie Jones in a sudden-death playoff.
• In 1987, the highlight of Postlewait’s season was her victory at the Mazda Classic, which she won after defeating Betsy King in a sudden-death playoff.
• In 1983, her first LPGA victory was at the San Jose Classic. Prior to that win, she had been a runner-up five times, including three sudden-death playoff losses: two to Hollis Stacy and one to Patty Sheehan.