- 26 events, 22 cuts made, $735,031 (20), 7 top-10’s, including 2 top-3 finishes
- Tied her career-best runner-up finish at the Sime Darby LPGA Malaysia
• 25 events, 22 cuts made, $600m210 (23), 7 top-10s including 3 top-3 finishes
• Recorded a career-best runner-up finish at the Mobile Bay LPGA Classic
• Finished 10th in fairways hit (0.80), ninth in putts per GIR (1.78) and 10th in sand saves (0.59)
• Recorded a career-low 63 in the final round of the Mobile Bay LPGA Classic
• 26 events, 20 cuts made, $217,577 (55)
• Recorded a career-best T12 at the Mobile Bay LPGA Classic.
• Won the HSBC LPGA Brasil Cup, an unofficial event on the LPGA Tour.
• Best finish was a tie for 13th at the Honda LPGA Thailand and the RR Donnelley LPGA Founders Cup.
• Tied for 18th at the Safeway Classic Presented by Coca-Cola.
• Tied for 19th at the LPGA State Farm Classic; tied for 24th at the Kia Classic.
• Tied for 25th at the Wegmans LPGA Championship.
• Won the Hitachi Ladies Classic in Taiwan.
• Successfully defended her title at the DLF Women's Indian Open for her fourth career international victory.
• Carded a career-low 67 in the first round of the Navistar LPGA Classic Presented by Monaco RV.
• Carded her first LPGA career hole-in-one during the third round of the Safeway Classic Presented by Coca-Cola.
• Won the DLF Women’s Indian Open and Thailand Ladies on the Ladies Asian Golf Tour (LAGT).
• Tied for 34th at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament to earn Priority List Category 20 for the 2009 LPGA season.
• Turned professional in February.
• Phatlum was competitive on the pro circuit as an amateur.
• She competed on the Ladies Asian Golf Tour (LAGT), finishing tied for 16th at the 2005 Phuket Ladies Masters and winning the 2006 Hong Kong Ladies Open prior to turning professional.
• Started playing golf at the age of 9.
• Credits her father as the individual most influencing her career.
• Hobbies include shopping, listening to music, surfing the Internet and watching movies.
• Qualified for the Tour on her second attempt.
• Represents Singha, Volvik, Callaway, Loudmouth, and Bangchak.