5’9”...Started playing golf at the age of 13...Credits Mike Bender, her teaching professional, as the individual most influencing her career...Married Michael Ross on Aug. 10, 2002... Maiden name is Masterson...Competed as Connie Masterson from 1999-2002...Gave birth to son Ethan Jacob on Nov. 8, 2002...Has one brother...Qualified for the Tour on her fifth attempt.
• In 2003, best finish was a tie for 30th at the Safeway Classic, where she carded a season-low 68 during the second round.
• In 2002, played a limited schedule due to the birth of her first child, Ethan Jacob, on Nov. 8.
• In 2001, best finish was a tie for 27th at the Jamie Farr Kroger Classic Presented by ALLTEL; returned to the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament, where she tied for seventh to earn exempt status for the 2002 season.
• In 2000, best finish was a tie for 24th at the Oldsmobile Classic; returned to the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament, where she tied for 24th to earn non-exempt status for the 2001 season.
• In 1999, posted a career-best finish with a tie for 15th at the Michelob Light Classic; carded a career-low 66 during the first round of the Philips Invitational Honoring Harvey Penick; returned to the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament, where she tied for 40th to earn non-exempt status for the 2000 season.
• In 1998, recorded four top-10 finishes on the Futures Tour; qualified for the LPGA Tour by tying for 24th at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament to earn non-exempt status for the 1999 season.
• In 1997, won the SunTrust Futures Classic on the Futures Tour.
Ross won the 1993 U.S. Women’s Amateur Public Links Championship and also participated in the 1993 U.S. Women’s Open. She played collegiate golf at the University of Central Florida and had three top-five finishes in her career.