Hee Kyung is known in Korea as the "Supermodel of the Fairways". Find out more >>
LPGA Tour Victories (1)
• 2010 Kia Classic
LPGA Awards (1)
• 2011 Louise Suggs Rolex Rookie of the Year
2013 in a Nutshell
• 22 events, 18 cuts made, 4446,373 (33), tallied 3 top-10 finishes
• Lost in a sudden-death playoff at the LPGA KEB HanaBank Championship to fellow countrywoman Amy Yang
• Tied her career-low round of 65 during the first round of the LPGA LOTTE Championship Presented by J Golf
• 25 events, 21 cuts made, $600,403 (22), tallied 8 top-10 finishes.
• Lost in 2 sudden-death playoffs, posting runner-up finishes at the ISPS Handa Australian Open and the Manulife Financial LPGA Classic.
• Named Louise Suggs Rolex Rookie of the Year on the strength of three top-10 finishes including runner-up at the U.S. Women's Open where she lost in a playoff.
• Tied for sixth at the Avnet LPGA Classic and tied for fourth at the Lorena Ochoa Invitational Presented by Banamex.
• Won the 2010 Kia Classic Presented by J Golf to earn membership on the 2011 LPGA season.
• Also tied for fifth at the Ricoh Women's British Open and tied for 21st at the Kraft Nabisco Championship as a non-member.
• Played on the KLPGA Tour where she earned 11 career victories.
This is the first year for the event.
Will Inbee Park defend her title?
- Race to CME Globe
Read all about the first tournament of the season.
Fun Fact Friday is a new weekly series where LPGA.com will share with you five fun facts about a player.