2014 in a Nutshell:
• 19 events, 12 cuts made, $124,446 (83)
• Season-best finish was a T23 at the 2014 Walmart NW Arkansas Championship Presented by P&G
• 17 events, 5 cuts made, $36,216 (108)
• Recorded a season-best T19 finish at the ISPS Handa Australian Women’s Open
• 22 events, 13 cuts made, $128,280 (71)
• One top-10 finish; recorded a career-best T6 at the RR Donnelley Founders Cup.
• Carded a career-low 66 in the first round of the Kingsmill Championship.
• Best finish was a tie for 16th at the Avnet LPGA Classic.
• Finished second on the LPGA Futures Tour season-ending money list to earn membership on the 2011 LPGA season.
• Recorded two victories on the LPGA Futures Tour at the 2010 Tate & Lyle Players Championship and 2010 Greater Richmond Golf Classic.
• While at the University of Southern California, Song recorded 12 top-10 finishes, including two wins.
• Was a member of the victorious 2010 U.S. Curtis Cup Team.
• In 2009, won the U.S. Women's Amateur Championship; U.S. Women's Amateur Public Links and was the low amateur at the U.S. Women's Open.