A few things to know about Jiyai Shin:
- Off the course, Jiyai is passionate about music
- She has released two CDs, including a 2010 album of Christian songs in both Korean and English
- Her hero is Jack Nicklaus, and his instruction books helped Jiyai develop her game at an early age
- Jiyai earned the name "Final Round Queen" by fellow LPGA members as she has a knack for come-from-behind victories
- She donates and helps out with a children's hospital in South Korea
5'1"...Started playing golf at the age of 11...Credits her father Jeseop Shin and her coach Hyunjee Chun (a LPGA T&CP Class A member) as the individuals most influencing her career...Hobbies include listening to music, watching movies and reading...Qualified for the Tour after winning the 2008 RICOH Women's British Open and was granted Priority List Category 7 for the 2009 LPGA season...Affiliated with the Presbyterian General Assembly Theological Seminary by offering a scholarship and made a donation to support the teen head of household.
Find out more >>