2014 in a Nutshell
- 12 events, 5 cuts made, $67,391 (103)
- Season-best finish was T9 at the Yokohama Tire LPGA Classic for her first top 10 since 2012.
- 7 events, 3 cuts made, $22,743 (1221)
- Missed the majority of the season due to back injuries
- 23 events, 19 cuts made, $310,599 (43)
- Three top-10 finishes.
- Recorded a career-best T4 at the Kraft Nabsico Championship.
- Ranked first in Greens in Regulation (76%) and fifth in eagles (7) and eighth in Driving Distance with a 264-yard driving average.
- Best finish was a tie for 32nd at the Avnet LPGA Classic.
- Best finish was a tie for 19th at the LPGA Championship Presented by Wegmans.
- Best finish was a tie for 13th at the Sybase Classic Presented by ShopRite.
- Recorded a season-best tie for 25th at both the Ginn OPEN and the Ginn Tribute Hosted by ANNIKA.
- Best finish was a tie for ninth at the MasterCard Classic Honoring Alejo Peralta Presented by Televisa Deportes.
- Led the Tour in driving distance with an average of 275.6 yards.
- Recorded a career-best tie for seventh at the John Q. Hammons Hotel Classic presented by SemGroup.
- Carded a career-low 64 during the second round of the Franklin American Mortgage Championship benefiting the Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt.
- Led the Tour in driving distance with an average of 284.5 yards.
- Turned professional in July; tied for 16th at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament to earn exempt status for the 2006 LPGA season.
- Sjodin was the Swedish Junior Champion and European Team Champion in 2000.
- As an amateur, she won the 2000 Oijared Ladies Open on the Telia Tour and was a member of the Swedish National Team from 2000-05.
- In 2001, she finished third at the Spanish Open Championship.
- In 2004, Sjodin was the World Amateur Team and Individual Champion.
- As a member of the Oklahoma State University (OSU) women's golf team, she was named NCAA All-America Honorable Mention from 2003-04, First-Team All-American in 2005, Big 12 Newcomer of the Year and Second-Team All-Big 12 in 2003, and First-Team Academic All-American from 2003-05; she was also named First-Team All-Big 12 in 2004 and 2005.
- She posted three collegiate victories at OSU and was the NCAA individual runner-up in 2004.
- Sjodin was the recipient of the 2005 Dinah Shore Trophy Award and Edith Cummings Munson Award.
- Started playing golf at the age of 11.
- Credits her mother, Per-Ola Dahlman (swing coach), Swedish National Team Coach Katarina Vangdal and her college coaches as the individuals most influencing her career.
- Hobbies include hanging out with friends, assembling IKEA furniture, cooking and eating good food.
- Qualified for the Tour on her first attempt.
- Has her own Web site, www.karinsjodin.com.