- Finished T38 at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament to earn Priority List Category 17 for the 2014 LPGA Tour season.
- Made 10 starts on the LET and recorded a season best T10 finish at the Sanya Ladies Open.
- Made eight starts on the ALPG and recorded a season best runner-up finish at the Women’s Victorian Open.
- Recorded her second career Symetra Tour victory at the Tate & Lyle Players Championship.
- Made three starts on the LET and recorded a season best T21 finish at the ISPS Handa New Zealand Women’s Open.
- Won the Pegasus New Zealand Women’s Open (ALPGA/LET).
- Competed on the ALPG and recorded her first professional win at the ActewAGL Royal Canberra Ladies Classic.
- Recorded her first Symetra Tour victory at the Daytona Beach Invitational.
- Was a rookie on the Ladies European Tour (LET) and recorded a season-best runner-up finish at the Allianz Ladies Slovak Open.
- Was a rookie on the Symetra Tour – Road to the LPGA and recorded a season best runner-up finish at the ING New England Golf Classic.
- Made four starts on the ALPG.
- Turned professional in August.
- Competed on the Australian Ladies Professional Golf Tour as a rookie and recorded a season-best finish T20 at the ANZ Ladies Masters.
- Won the 2008 Australian Amateur Championship.
- Won the 2008 North and South Amateur Championship.
- A member of the Australian National Team (2006-2008).
- Credits her father as the individual most influencing her career.
- Enjoys going to the gym and personal training.